The job position is new as well as our EN9100/AS9100 certification and still requires completion, we are interested in candidates with different backgrounds. Man, woman, graduate or someone who wants to switch from another job, fulltime or parttime, we would like to invite everyone who recognizes themselves in the vacancy to apply.
What does the job entail?
As a quality manager you will first and foremost be responsible for maintaining and implementing our EN9100/AS9100 certification. You will keep an eye on internal procedures and make sure we effortlessly endure internal and external audits.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the monitoring, supervision and assurance of the EN9100/AS9100 procedures and certification;
- Responsible of the continuous improvement, effectiveness and efficiency of the certification;
- Performing internal audits and provide support during external audits
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining of the education/training and qualifications of our employees;
- After achieving the actual EN9100/AS9100 certification you are responsible to further implement the certification in the remaining aspects/departments of our company;
- Depending on your wishes and education, you can also be assigned other tasks.
What do we look for in a Quality Manager?
- Affinity and/or knowledge of quality management, especially EN9100/AS9100;
- We highly demand accuracy and discipline;
- Experience is a plus but not a requirement/demand;
- Dutch and English fluently in speaking and writing.
What do we offer?
A challenging job at Orange Aerospace in Bosschenhoofd. A growing company where the most modern techniques are applied and a lot of innovation takes place. Also, we offer great colleagues, competitive salary, good working conditions and when functioning properly permanent employment after 7 months.
To apply you can send your motivation letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com with regard to Gerard van Rijn. Do you have any questions about the function? Feel free to contact Wim Verwoert via firstname.lastname@example.org or 076-7002305.